COVID-19 Small Business Stimulus Grant
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, businesses of all kinds have struggled to get by, especially new businesses.
The Park Central Development COVID-19 Stimulus fund will assist small businesses. Applicants must meet the below requirements. Grants will be awarded on a rolling basis as funds become available.
Women & Minority Owned Businesses are Encouraged to Apply!
Funding is currently available for the following Neighborhoods:
Academy/Sherman Park – CLOSED
Botanical Heights – CLOSED
Central West End – CLOSED
Cheltenham – CLOSED
DeBaliviere Place – CLOSED
Forest Park Southeast (The Grove Only) – OPEN
Fountain Park – CLOSED
Lewis Place – CLOSED
Kings Oak – CLOSED
Midtown – CLOSED
Tiffany – CLOSED
Please continue to monitor the website for updates.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR BUSINESSES LOCATED IN THE GROVE
FOR ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE PROGRAM OR APPLICATION, CONTACT ASHLEY JOHNSON, ASHLEY@PCD-STL.ORG or (314) 535-5311
Park Central Development COVID-19 Relief Grant can be used for:
- Launching online presence and sales
- PPE and sanitation supplies and equipment
- Short-term Marketing Campaign
- Limited Interior modification for health and safety purposes
- Rent/mortgage payment for business property
- Utility payment for business property
- Replenishing Inventory
Eligible Businesses Must:
- Employ between 20 or fewer people
- Have an active business license
- Be located with the Park Central Development footprint
- Have been harmed financially by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Been open for at least one year
- Generate sales tax
Ineligible Businesses are:
- Corporate or multi-state chains
- Businesses that derive income from passive investments; real estate transactions; property rentals or property management.
Applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis, providing they comply with the guidelines. Once funds have been exhausted, the program will be closed until more funding is available. The grant awards will be directly announced to each qualifying business during the period of 15 days after their submission of the application. Grants will be reimbursed directly to the business. The grantee will request a payment from Park Central Development and a check will be made for the qualifying products or services.